- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I have been going to John's Service Center for many years. I wouldn't even think about using anyone else to service my family's vehicles. We not only receive excellent work on our vehicles but we are also treated with honesty, respect and as if we are family. I have complete faith in John, Gus and the team they have working for them. Give them a shot! You won't be disappointed!
Great service. Really nice staff.
Great people, made me feel comfortable with my car.
All work done on my 20 year old Saturn has been time proven good results. My car runs like a beast now.
Very courteous people to work with. Found a convenient time for me to bring it by for AC work. Even informed me when there was a slight setback when they received the wrong part. I appreciate the updates and being kept in the loop.